20070804

I'm Tired

A lot has happened in the last 3 weeks, and I just want to rest. My grandmother had a stroke (we think she will be OK), I've spent the last week shuttling my sister to and from LAX, looking after a house by myself, and getting constant third shifts at work (3:00 am-8:00 am). So what happens when I try to get some sleep? The fleet of gardeners come and decide that the grass next store is too long, and proceed to cut it down with the very loud machines. My sister and I are very tired, the mayhem just won't end.

I am looking forward to a lot of things this month however. A few games are coming out for my Wii, and there are some movies I'd like to go see. I need a rest, and I need some fun. I guess my life has been unhinged from the usual for the last month, and I not really liking it. It doesn't help that I'm broke either.

1 comment:

Z said...

fuckin funny video now i'm going to read all about you are u scared???