20081203

Some More WoW Macros

These are for you Z. Use the ? Icon, and I named mine Dots:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Haunt, Unstable Affliction, Siphon Life, Curse of Agony, Corruption, Fear, Life Tap, Drain Soul

This one is for instances:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat/target Haunt, Unstable Affliction, Siphon Life, Curse of Agony, Corruption, Life Tap, Drain Life

The last one is just to start, after you do it just use shadowbolts and reapply the dots that are fading.
Oh and sorry Becky, I know you wanted a non-macro update for my blog. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. A week ago I had fun with this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Football game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

US Air Force orders 2200 Sony PS3s... Extending supercomputing Linux cluster

Anonymous said...

So don't feel guilty about perusing our favorite games for this holiday season, whether you own a Sony Playstation 3, Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

In case you want to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K or Fight Night games on your Ps3 or Xbox 360 online for money - we recruit for testers now. Become our fan on Facebook until March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

Anonymous said...

Hello folks! I have a budget tattoo business in Los Angeles. Previously I bought all tattoo stuff at bulk prices but my supplier committed suicide (life is weird!) so I'm in search of a reliable tattoo supply company (preferable online) to buy tattoo stuff from. Here is an example of what I need: Tattoo Supply. Thanks in advance for any ideas guys! PM me or drop me some lines at: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com